Thursday, June 12, 2008

Went to The Wexner Center


We went to the local Art Gallery! I really liked seeing a variety of art, although I think I could make some paintings just as good as theirs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi from Aunt Fran. Well, I come to work every day and the first thing I do is check and see what fun things you are doing this summer. So you think you are a pretty good painter??? That looks like a pretty neat Art Gallery.

Did you remember that Sunday is Father's Day? Did you get your dad a card?

I hope you have a fun day today. I am working but after work I am going to meet a friend for dinner. I think we are going to eat Mexican food...yum...I might even get a delicious frozen drink...yum yum yum.

Love,

Aunt Fran

Anonymous said...

Caleb!!

I love your blog...I read it while I'm at work. Chris is so good to you to keep this up everyday. You have a lot of comments! People want to know what you're doing!

I won't see you much this week because I work everyday but you guys should go to the pool, maybe you can come hang out at the pool with mom and linds and I this Saturday...that would be fun :)

Have a fun day today, I'll talk to you soon.

Love you!
Jessica (the nice sister :))

Animal Planet Killer Video Clips