This is a site for all those who know me and want to know what I'm up to!
Friday, June 20, 2008
POOL!!!
Today we went to my sister, Jessica's pool!!! My mom and two sisters were both there. We had fun catching some rays, and swimming around. Cannon BALL!!!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! Can you really do a cannon ball??? I bet that was fun being at the pool with your mom and sisters. Pools are really nice when it is hot out. Are you getting a good tan? I am glad you are having a fun summer.
Hi! I'm Caleb, I go to Orange High School. I like to go to the Metro Parks of Columbus, to the dog park with my dog Jeffery, and anywhere outdoors. I also enjoy Home Depot, the zoo, and Meijer.I like to make cookies. I also like to eat tacos, bratwurst, pizza, and spaghetti.
1 comment:
Wow! Can you really do a cannon ball??? I bet that was fun being at the pool with your mom and sisters. Pools are really nice when it is hot out. Are you getting a good tan? I am glad you are having a fun summer.
Love,
Aunt Fran
Post a Comment