This is a site for all those who know me and want to know what I'm up to!
Friday, August 8, 2008
Fishing
Fishing!!!! This summer we have gon' fishing. We have had some success. We are still learning the ins and outs of being a good angler.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! I've never been fishing...so you have one up on me. I bet that is really fun. Have you gone different places to fish? What is your favorite place? Have you caught any neat fish?
I am glad you are having a good summer. It's almost time for school to start...it has already started here in Atlanta. It has been so fun to hear about all your activities, Caleb.
That is way cool!!! Where are you fishing at? Erin and I are coming to Columbus around Christmas time. We will have to hang out. Its great to read your blog and see what you are up to. Hope you have a good Labor Day.
Hi! I'm Caleb, I go to Orange High School. I like to go to the Metro Parks of Columbus, to the dog park with my dog Jeffery, and anywhere outdoors. I also enjoy Home Depot, the zoo, and Meijer.I like to make cookies. I also like to eat tacos, bratwurst, pizza, and spaghetti.
2 comments:
Wow! I've never been fishing...so you have one up on me. I bet that is really fun. Have you gone different places to fish? What is your favorite place? Have you caught any neat fish?
I am glad you are having a good summer. It's almost time for school to start...it has already started here in Atlanta. It has been so fun to hear about all your activities, Caleb.
Love, Aunt Fran
Caleb,
That is way cool!!! Where are you fishing at? Erin and I are coming to Columbus around Christmas time. We will have to hang out. Its great to read your blog and see what you are up to. Hope you have a good Labor Day.
Ben and Erin
Post a Comment