I'll be starting High School pretty soon. And I get to start out at a brand new High School! Orange High School is the name. We will be the Pioneers. I'm excited to be a pioneer at a new high school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a site for all those who know me and want to know what I'm up to!
2 comments:
How cool is that to be going to a brand new high school...it looks beautiful!
So you and your classmates are going to be pioneers...well that is pretty neat. You will make it so much better and easier for all the kids that come to Orange High School after you. That is really something to be proud of. I am so proud of you! I hope you have a wonderful school year.
Love,
Aunt Fran
Caleb - this is your Mama!!! I miss you while I'm in Georgia. I heard that you are helping you Dad at work, and I know you are doing fun things with Chris. I will see you next Tuesday. I LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment