Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Biking Outing at Sharon Woods




We took a long bike trip at Sharon Woods Today. It was good biking. We went on a Bike Trail with hills. It was a great day for a bike ride.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! I bet your bike ride was really fun. It has already been so hot here. Yesterday it finally rained...it really stormed. The lights even went out for a few minutes. I was working on the computer at work when it happened and all my numbers went away when that happened. Oh gosh, I was a little bit upset because I had to start over and put all my numbers back in. It is a really pretty day today and not quite as hot. It would be a good day to go for a bike ride here!

I can't wait to read about everything else you do this summer.

Love,

Aunt Fran

Anonymous said...

Hi Caleb,
It is great to hear that you just celebrated your 16th birthday! The cake looked pretty good - I can't remember whether your favorite is chocolate or vanilla. You will have to remind me.
I love the animal videos on your site - especially the ones with cats.
I will see you soon.
Love,
Susie

Anonymous said...

Hey Caleb!

I love your bike. I need one like that. I was just telling the kids the other day we need to get bikes and start riding more. It is very hot here in Kentucky. Let us know if you come to see Grandma and Papaw. We would love to see you. Kevin is going to a track camp at Ohio State this summer. Keep having a great summer! Aunt Jenny

Animal Planet Killer Video Clips