Monday, June 9, 2008

May 31st!!!!!


I just had my Birthday, and I'm 16! My friend Chris took me on a test drive in a Mazda RX-8. FAST! I had a chocolate Birthday Cake, which I was anxious to eat. I'm excited to let everyone that I am 16.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Big C!!!

Kate A said...

Hi Caleb,

It's your Aunt Kate. I think your blog is cool. I can't believe you are 16!!! I remember when you were born...you were such a cute baby!

I have a dog named Codie...I think she is wonderful. I love dogs, do you?

My favorite animals to see at the zoo are the gorillas. What are your favorite animals when you go to the zoo?

This summer I am going on vacation to ride horses. My favorite horse to ride is named Boolah, but I also like Duke. Boolah is white with spots, but Duke is all brown. They are both beautiful and very sweet.

I have to go now, but I'll keep reading your blog, and will write again soon.

Love,

Kate

Anonymous said...

Hi Caleb,

This is from your Aunt Fran. Wow!
what a cool blog you have. I can't
believe you are 16! I bet that
was neat taking a drive in a Maxda
RX-8 and I wish I had a piece of that chocolate birthday cake.

I like to take my dog, Mason for walks too. He is a labrador just like Jeffrey only he is a yellow
lab. Mason likes to swim. I take
him to a big creek that has a waterfall. He likes for me to throw his water toys in the creek and then he swims after them and brings them back to me.

I work in a car dealership that sells lots of neat cars that can
go really fast.

What fun things are you going to do this summer? I am so glad you have a blog. I am going to check all the time to see what new fun
things you are doing.

Love,

Aunt Fran

Anonymous said...

HI Caleb,

It's your old neighbor, Shelly. I hope you still remember me!! Do you remember how much you liked to come over and swing on our patio?? Jim and I really miss you and the rest of your family. We hope you come to Texas and visit us soon!

We have a dog named Sophie and if I knew how, I'd send you a picture. Katie, Abby and Allison really like her, but I'm her favorite since I'm the one who walks her the most! She likes to chase squirrels and rabbits.

We are leaving on Saturday to go to Iowa to visit my mom, but will keep checking your blog to see what you've been doing. It's very neat that you have your own blog!

Happy 16th birthday!!

Love,

Shelly and Jim

Anonymous said...

Hi Caleb!!!

How cool is this!!!! You need to thank Chris for making you such a cool website!! I am jealous...I want one!!!!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed all your time at OMS I am really going to miss you!! You better call me the next time you go to the Dog Park I want to meet you there! I can bring Bruno and you can bring Jeffery! I hope to hear from you soon....you have my number!!

Ms. Nolan

Anonymous said...

Hi Caleb,
It's Mike and Susan (not Peggy):) We love your blog! We have the same favorite music as you do!

Smokey said to say hello to you. Do you remember him? He's grown up and is 13 years old now. How much older are you than him?

Have a great day, Caleb.
Love,
Mike and Susan

Anonymous said...

Hi Caleb,
How is your summer going? I hope you're having lots of fun and doing exciting things. I also hope you're reading!
Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you.
Susan not Peggy

Animal Planet Killer Video Clips